Harvest have developed a solution for reliable long distance monitoring of driveways. The sensor communicates with the Harvest Long Range Remote which transmits back to the
Harvest G2 Station in real time.
Once the weather station has received this data it sends it back to our servers via cellular modem and we then send alerts to either a cell phone via text/voice or a land line via voice message.
The Weather station can be programmed up with Time of Day and Time of Year parameters so it will only send the driveway alerts through when you need them, e.g. only sends alerts from 10pm - 6am while your in bed.
Most of the cheap driveway alarms use an Infra Red detector which will be false triggered by animals, birds, sunlight and warm breezes.
Our driveway alarm uses a metal detector which will only
set off the alarm when a vehicle passes. This is buried in the dirt beside the driveway and the solar powered alarm unit mounts on a post nearby.
- Electromagnetic technology detects vehicles entering and exiting driveways
- Up to 2km (1.3mile) range from transmitter (LRR) to receiver (G2)
- Does not detect people or animals, eliminating false signals
- Ignores false signals due to extreme changes in temperature
- Robust sensor, able to be buried under or beside driveway
Note: if you already own a Harvest G2 system then this product will integrate with your existing system
Please contact us for more information.